Where are the 200 Songs (continued)

It looks like my previous thread was closed.
It seems to me that Singular makes up phrases and then laughs at you when you don’t know what they mean. A “song” is now a sample or a groove. And the term “one-press” is used to define a song (as we know it) that plays from start to finish without intervention. We are expected to know this when we purchase a collection of Beatle songs that are not listed as “one-press”. So now I have a collection of segments that must be transitioned manually by me as I play through the Beatles song. Why in the world would I want to do that ?
I am looking for my return instructions on the Beat Buddy.

I don’t think anyone is laughing at you. A little bit of research goes a long way and I’d encourage you to be patient as you learn how to use a new concept and system.

An advertised “live performance” tool that requires me to be tapping and clicking my way through a standard song every time I play it is not useful. I understand the beauty of building, designing, and placing individual components into a finished song, particularly when composing a new one, but at some point I need to be able to lock it down and recall it on demand expecting it to play in a pre-determined order. I have too much to do on stage to worry about hitting the transition button at the right point on every one of 50 songs I might play in a night.

That’s the nicety of this forum as it offers you flexibility and choices. Apparently many users feel as you do about the stage-toe-dance and use the one-press songs that they work up and post here to Resources. Other users prefer to use the default beats as building blocks to customize their sounds. You can find support here for either type.

Thanks for your quick and reassuring response, but my Beat Buddy is on it’s way back to the store.