Where can I download the pre-loaded songs that came with the BB?

I accidently deleted some of the default/ pre-loaded songs that came with my BeatBuddy. Where can I download them from again so I can import them back in?

I tried downloading the “default BBWorkspace 2.1 backup folder” on the following url, but it only contains the drum sets but not the songs: https://library.mybeatbuddy.com/software-download/

Can anyone help?

Toward the Bottom of that page, downloads. SD Card backup.

Thanks but I tried that and the "song"s folder does not contain any .pbf file so I can’t import them via the BeatBuddyManager. They just contain the 8 character folder names per song.

If I copy them in manually (outside of the BeatBuddyManager) then the hash and config files are going to be all messed up.

How can I get around this?

The default content / SD card backup zip is a BBM project. You just need to unzip it somewhere, then in BBM file > open project and navigate to folder you just unzipped.

You don’t want to be doing things outside of the bbm, for that way madness lies.

Once you have the project loaded into BBM, export any songs or folders you want to transfer to your old project. Then switch to your old project in BBM and import them.

1 Like

Ok. So basically what you’re saying is that I have to scrap the project I have, use this default project, and then re-download all the other drum kits, and songs that I purchased, and import them into that project.

i.e., there is no way to import the pre-loaded songs (that came with BB) into an existing project?

That’s very unforgiving.

Edit: I just saw you’re edit about exporting the songs and them importing. I see what you mean now. Ok, I didn’t know I could do that. That should work. Thanks for your help. Appreciate it.

1 Like

You can import existing songs from other projects, you export them first and then import them afterwards in your old project.
So do as ghostofweedom wrote unzip and open the project. then export the songs, load your own project and import the songs you just exported. Then synchonize your project with the BB