Where can I find beats for cha-cha, rumba, tango and etc

Thank you, Phil.

Gary Ngo

Hi Gabor/Phil,

Working on the box for a few days, I got almost everything I need to play with my Guitar. Here are the songs I think I can use.

Tango ā€“ 1 song

Bolero ā€“ 2 songs

Habanera ā€“ 1 song (not really the Habanera that fit my music)

Cha Cha ā€“ 6 songs

Rumba ā€“ 8 songs

Slow ā€“ a lot

Boston (3/4) - a lot

I wish I had some more Tango, Bolero anh Habanera (I think I need Cuba Habanera). If you know where I can get those songs, please let me know.

I will enjoy the Beat Buddy for now and worry about the Midi files later.

Thank you so much for your help.

Gary N.

Hi Gary!
I made for you a Cuban Habanera beat. Download this sng file.
Insert SDcard to computer
Open Manager
Choose folder where you want this song
File- Import-Import song
Save project
Synchronize project or File-Export-Export project to SDcard
Done.
This is Cuban Habanera rhythm, which works just with Brasilian kit. This is OP version, which means one press, just start it. No special fills, transitions there, just the beat, maybe some small variations in the whole song, but this is absolutely enough to play along. It starts with 2 bar count in, with shaker. The song containes breaks, 1 bar pauses at some places. This is exact drum arrange for Cuban song, Veinte Anos, which is the typical Cuban Habanera. You will hear. If you want more complex rhythms and more different styles, please contact me on Facebook in private, in Messenger.
Enjoy!
Gabor Pelva
Cuban_Habanera OP.sng (12.3 KB)

1 Like

Thank you so much, Gabor.

Gary N.

Hi Gabor,
I think I sent you the wrong info about the Cuban habanera Rhythm, because the one you sent me is not what Iā€™m looking for.
Thank you for your help. I have enough songs to enjoy for now.

Gary N.

Hello anh Gary,

I am new with BB, like you I am looking for the beats you have to play Vietnamese songs. Can you please share those songs you have or please show me how to make it? I am happy to pay for that.

Really appreciate your help.
Phong