Where's all the pre loaded songs?

I am.just wondering is there pre loaded songs on the bb

A song in the BeatBuddy is the same as a drum pattern or patch on a keyboard or dum machine. The question is often raised and it is due to a misunderstanding of what a ā€œsongā€ is.
The BeatBuddy has 200 ā€˜songsā€™ which are generic and can be used in lots of different ways. Others here have made the comment that due to copyright reasons they would not be able to name the patterns by a song name. So the BeatBuddy comes with 200 songs, users here have produced a website to link these patterns to actual songs that will work with them also users have been uploading their own patterns which can be loaded into the BeatBuddy - hope that clears up the confusion.
http://mybeatbuddy.com/forum/index.php?threads/beatbuddy-songs-and-kit-database-online.2095/

So does that mean, if I purchase ā€œPremiumā€ with those thousands of songs they wonā€™t be named ?

Not at all. The songs are named.

Thank you. I have only just bought a beatbuddy & trying to take it all inā€¦:face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

I am a bit lost with my Beat Buddy. I saw a video whjere a guy clearly showed songs names after artists and I cannot find them anywhere. Can someone help.

I have downloaded the latest firmware.

Thank you.

ian

What you probably saw was an older video and the guy demoing the pedal had been provided with the optional Premium Library Content as a part of the demo package.

The default content consists of beats and not named songs or artistā€™s content.

Hi there, Thank you.

I have sorted it now I think.

Fab stuff - loving it.

Ian

1 Like