While Song is Playing, Ext Foot Switch: "Preview"/Queue up next part; Main Pedal "Take" or Select

Thanks for the latest firmware, I can now at least flip through the parts with my ext foot switch.

I think what would take it a step further would be to use the ext foot switch ( left and right ) to scroll through the parts on what you want to play next (make the text/screen blink to indicate what you’re seeing is preview/up next/on deck)

Then, when you’re ready, press the main pedal to Take/Select/Enter so it starts the transition. You can also hold to extend the transition like how it is now.

This way, if the player or audience wants to go back and forth between chorus, bridge, pre-chorus or verse you won’t need to sit through and listen to parts as you scroll through them.

2 Likes

That’s another great reason to buy the MIDI Maestro! I do stuff like that all the time with it. I just go to the part select page on there and I can jump directly to any of the parts between 1 through 5. You can also use the Singular Sound app to create custom pages that have buttons for parts 6 and up.

Thanks for the reply. I would buy the MIDI Maestro WHEN I have the money. In the meantime, I’m asking for myself and others who thinks this is a good idea.

C’mon guys, LIKE and UPVOTE!