Will the Beat Buddy manager software run on a tablet?

I would like to install the Beat Buddy manager software on a Windows tablet that I would load up with various midi drum files and be able to mix them up without having to bring a computer or laptop to the gig.
Is this possible?

Randy Clay from Waikoloa, Hawaii

It would be good if something like a BeatBuddy Manager Lite would be available.

By the way, did you try to install the BBManager to you tablet, and did you have any problems or errors?

I installed it on my win 8.1 Winbook Tablet in desktop mode, and it works fine

Uncle Tape:
How is that working for you? I know that the Manager software just helps lining up midi files to play and not creating them, so is the tablet helping you? I’m thinking that with the Manager software still just Beta the Mac version will not be arriving soon. I’d like to install the new update and create songs before the turn of the century :slight_smile:
So what I’m asking is do you advise me to get myself a Windows tablet?
I know you’re not the BB doctor, I just want to use this great tool to its full potential.
Thank you so much
Randy

RandyClay - The BeatBuddy Manager should work just fine on the tablet if the OS is Windows Vista or later, has a dual core CPU, has a minimum of 1 GB of RAM, and at least 1 GB of free space. I would presume that most Microsoft tablets would have at least those specs, but I would double-check just to make sure before you purchase one.

Randy
I just ran BBmanager through everything I have done on my PC and all seems to work just fine.
I do not edit Midi files on it but importing files from the forum here have worked

This is on a Winbook TW100 tablet
specs are
Widescreen IPS Multi-Touch Touchscreen 16:10 10.1" 1280x800 Display
Intel Baytrail-T Z3735D 1.33GHz Quad-Core CPU
2GB RAM & 32GB eMMC Flash Storage
Windows 8.1