works on the computer but not on the pedal

ok I have the project synced on the SD card however it will play when in the computer but it will not work when it is placed in the pedal. The file I created called setlist is grayed out when the sd card is placed in the pedal any ideas ???

If you cannot find what you placed in the pedal, this means you have done it manually and not via BBManager Import - Export > Export Project to Pedal. Either do this, or copy the whole project subdirectory contents to the SD card. You will need SONGS, DRUMSETS, EFFECTS and all other content folders and files.

I used the import export functions. I exported the project to the SD card but it does not show up in the pedal

Thank you for all your help, I think I got it solved now

Every football player should have a pre-game routine. When a player consistently gets nervous in front of a crowd or gets psyched out after making a mistake, a solid pre-game routine might be the start of getting their head space right prior to the game. Pre-game preparation should be a routine that the player chooses that helps them focus and calm themselves before a game.

welcome to europe west placement matches boosting