Worth the wait

Hi all,
Well just been informed my Beat Buddy will arrive in a day or 2 and feeling a little excited I got to say.

Been a long----------------------------------------------------------------- wait but hopefully worthwhile.

Will post a review once received and tested.

Ciao for now.
:wink:
Pablomusico.

This has definitely tried my patience. I’m looking forward to getting mine soon. Please do post a review and let us know any tips and tricks you come up with.
–Zack

You can check my new video here briefly, so you can hear how BeatBuddy actually sounds. Fully unedited non-studio quality record - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWJycpyhn9U

Wow, thanks for that. Great playing BTW

note: Already a user YT video

Gotta love YT :smiley:

Mine showed up this morning. Really happy with it. The volume disc for headphones had come off, so there was a rattle in it when I opened the box. My heart sank a bit until I figured it out, then it was off and playing. I’ve already seen some changes in my improvisation having a drum beat to back me. It took a minute to figure out how to navigate the different menus but it’s pretty easy and makes sense once you know.

I didn’t wind up having to wait that long, but if your experience is anything like mine, you’re going to think it was worth it. This thing is way too fun and useful. My only complaint is that I didn’t have one years ago!

Also, the main contributors on this forum (psalm, daef) are invaluable resources.