WTF with this update

Continuing the discussion from Any way to go back to the previous version?:

I updated my Aeros and now it works for shit. I’m sure I’m doing something wrong but all of my settings seem to be correct. I’m running my Kemper direct into the mains in stereo, stereo main out into the BB, into my mixer. Yet now my playback is muddy, muffled, and full of static.

I’m far from an experienced user but I had this thing figured out and now what the hell? At least when I first plugged into the Aeros I was able to hear my loops, now what am I supposed to do?

Hey there,

Apologies for missing this post, have you written to support@singularsound.com for assistance? They will be sure to get you fully up to speed and help understand what is going on on your end, please be sure to include any video you can in your report to them

Thanks for reporting

Hey Brennan thanks for getting back! I don’t know what the issue was cuz I came back the next day and everything was working as it should. I restarted it several times while I was having issues and that didn’t do it but I guess it slept overnight and decided to act properly the next day. I’ll be sure to let you guys know if I have any other issues tho. This thing is awesome so I’m glad it’s sorted out!

1 Like

Glad to hear, sorry you had any issues !