Young Lust OPB (STUDIO), OPBk (LIVE)

Pink Floyd

Notes:

• Both songs start on the 4th hit of the HH count-in; pacing HH hits added
  • I heard this song on the radio after not listening to it for several years and I thought “hey, I’d like to work this up for the BeatBuddy” however, I just could not find a decent MIDI source file. After seeing the forum request, I finally found a couple of suitable sources and here they are.

Suggested kit(s):

• v2 NP StdPBass 63-91
  • v4 STAX AcousPiano& 2119 Hammond

Includes: 2 songs, both MIDI source file and Chords & Lyrics (for studio version)

Young Lust (Pink Floyd).zip (89.4 KB)

3 Likes

Very much appreciated as always Persist… It’s great to have another Floyd song to play…

I hope that this isn’t a silly question, but my poor old brain is having a hard time finding the STAX AcousPiano& 2009 Hammond kit (I have the EPiano & 2119 Hammond), I searched and tried to look through everything I could find, but no luck… Could you possibly put a link for Phil’s AcousPiano& 2009 Hammond kit here in the thread @Persist?..

1 Like

I usually just search on one unique word from the kit that I’m looking for; in this case I used STAX and it returned all of Phil_Flood’s kits https://forum.singularsound.com/search?q=STAX including the one you need. Since you know the kit name, you could copy and paste the kit name (stax acouspiano& 2119 hammond) but make sure you spell it correctly—I’m betting this is why you might have had trouble finding the kit for this song— the search field (next to the magnifying glass) and it would return the location of the kit STAX AcousPiano & 2119 Hammond

In all of my newer song postings, I put a link to a helpful guide on how to search the forum: How to find drum sets or songs on this forum and the old one

Hope that helped. Us old folk gotta stick together :face_with_monocle:

Thanks again @Persist, but perhaps I could have phrased my question better… In the initial post of this thread, what you have listed for the v4 kit is STAX AcousPiano& 2009 Hammond… So is 2009 just a typo, or is it a different kit than the 2119?…

Sorry for the confusion. The song post should have read 2119–not 2009. I’ve corrected the post.

When loaded in the BBM, the Default Drum set indicates the correct kit name.

Sorry for adding to the confusion…

I thought maybe there was a new kit I that just couldn’t find anywhere on the site… :lol:

1 Like