You're Always 17 In Your Hometown - First time LIVE with BB

Simple MIDI loops controlled from my Beat Buddy. This was a first live capture from mixer hard drive uncut. File too large to download to the forum hope this You Tube link works.

Nice job, guys! Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

Nice sound with the “Bass Lead”. Very different. One thing though, cut back on the Reverb so the words stand out more clear and bring the voice “Up Front” more. Critical? Yep! I’ve been at it for 60+ years. I play “Lead Guitar” and just purchased the Beat Buddy for my Pedalboard. I’m 73 and still play (at home now) every night in my music room. I live in Texas too. Copperas Cove, just outside of Killeen where Forte Hood is. The Beat Buddy sounded as though you had a “Live Drummer” and that’s the whole idea.
Anyway, liked your sound. Sincerely, Fingerstylepicker.

[quote=“fingerstylepicker, post:3, topic:1563”]

Nice sound with the “Bass Lead”. Very different. One thing though, cut back on the Reverb so the words stand out more clear and bring the voice “Up Front” more. Critical? Yep! I’ve been at it for 60+ years. I play “Lead Guitar” and just purchased the Beat Buddy for my Pedalboard. I’m 73 and still play (at home now) every night in my music room. I live in Texas too. Copperas Cove, just outside of Killeen where Forte Hood is. The Beat Buddy sounded as though you had a “Live Drummer” and that’s the whole idea.
Anyway, liked your sound. Sincerely, Fingerstylepicker.
[/QUOTE

Thanks, Using the USB capture port on our QSC Touch mixer does that to the voice the live sound is some what different with delay and not so much reverb. We have a huge solid start hard drive on it and just let it always run just in case we want to capture something later. For demo tracks we just bounce it in Logix Pro X to correct offsets like that. I’m an old guy too played blues guitar most of my life in New Orleans and about 2 years started playing bass for Stony Maness.[/QUOTE]