Cold Chisel

1. Bow River
  2. Breakfast at Sweethearts
  3. Cheap Wine
  4. Choir Girl
  5. Flame Trees
  6. Forever Now
  7. Goodbye Astrid (live version)
  8. Khe Sanh (previously posted but this version is an update)
  9. Stone Cold
  10. The Rising Sun

Notes:

• Most but not all songs have a count-in; use the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) to Import - Folder
    Each song includes a separate folder with the MIDI source file and the cheat sheet.
  • Link (in blue font) to new user resources

Suggested kit(s): a variety of drum sets were used; for the v1 and v2 versions, the SUB-Standard Pro Plain and SUB-Std Pro PL Bass 0-31 kits were used. The v3 and v4 versions used kits with piano, string and organ. I think the only kit you won’t easily find on the forum is Phil_Flood’s STAX 2082 Hammond and Strings which is here https://www.dropbox.com/s/rb3ezh2gke8zeoh/STAX_Hammond_2082_&_Strings.drm.zip?dl=0

Includes: 10 songs, 10 MIDI source files and 10 Chords & Lyrics

10 Cold Chisel songs.zip (1.3 MB)

Disclaimers:

1. Music is art, it’s interpretive. So right or wrong, good or bad does not exist.
  2. I avoid filling song requests for BeatBuddy users that are getting paid for performing (if you get paid for your time, I should too; PM if interested). There are a couple of exceptions: at my discretion, I might fill a new user request (or two); the other being if I really like the song requested.
  3. How many ornaments did we try to hang on the Christmas tree before it collapsed?
  4. Past remains prologue.
  5. Multi-tasking: The art of doing twice as much as you should, half as well as you could.
    @Compass
1 Like

Hi Persist. Please forgive my ignorance, but how can I install these on my bb as they are not .sng files? the only files I have installed to date are either .sng or .drm.

Cheers

The songs are in a Folder file (*.pbf). You import that into BBM through File > Import > Folder.

How good?! Thanks for sharing @persist

1 Like

Thanks, thought I tried that but I will persist…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: