2nd Run Production Time Lines

Hi David and Beat Buddy Team,

I received an email late last month informing me of the delay to the 2nd production run of Beat Buddies and subsquent delivery of my unit. The e-mail indicated that production would recommence 8th October and delivery expected late October.

Did production start as expected and are we on track for the late October dispatch?

Cheers

[Mod Edit] Added the link to the official response - http://mybeatbuddy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=279&start=10#p2495

I’m in the same boat, and received the same email…an update with an expected delivery timeframe would be great.

Count me in, I’m also expecting a second pedal! :slight_smile:

So BB Team - any updates on the status of 2nd production run?

I second that, is the 2nd batch still going out on October 27th? (Earlier is cool too.) :slight_smile:

:roll:

It’s disheartening that it’s been over a week and there has been no official reply to this post. I’m sure there are many of us second run orderers who would like to know a shipping date. Even if an update has been sent via email a reply in the forums would be appreciated- don’t leave us hanging BB. :slight_smile:

Honestly, you might want to wait until the software is ready. Might save you a lot of wasted time.

There’s a Beta Version of the software available at http://mybeatbuddy.com/downloads/.

Download the Manager and the SD Card Backup and you can get it all running on your laptop without having received a physical BB (well that is assuming your not a Mac user).

Install instructions are here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=374&p=1452#p1452

Even though it’s a Beta release from what I’ve seen so far it seems to do all that was promised though I’ve not fully played with it yet…

I sent an email to the BB support address yesterday asking for an update.

I’ll post their response if I get one.

Thanks in advance scm. Hope you hear something. :slight_smile:

This is an official announcement from the BeatBuddy Team

Hello everyone!

We are proud to announce that we are almost done with the final steps of production and we are very close to shipment and delivery. The 2nd production run’s orders are all on schedule to leave the factory by the 28th of October! Then they will begin the journey to you. :slight_smile:

For those who live in the US, your BeatBuddy, along with all the other US BeatBuddys, will fly out from an airport near the factory. It will take 5-7 days to get to the US, where it will clear customs (1-3 days). Once customs is cleared, it will be taken to our logistics company in Michigan, where your individual BeatBuddy will be shipped to you (the entire process here should take 5 days). So let’s estimate shipping time as 11-15 business days.

If you live outside of the US, we’ll be shipping to you from our warehouse in Hong Kong. So first your BeatBuddy will travel from the factory to Hong Kong (3-4 days), where it must pass Hong Kong customs (2-4 days; their customs process tends to be slower). Once it passes customs, it will be sorted by the warehouse (this may take up to 3 days) and shipped to you – how long it takes to get to you depends on where in the world you live, but it should arrive within a week to most locations. So total shipping time can be estimated as 12-17 business days.

And then your BeatBuddy will arrive at your door!

Thank you so much for being some of the earliest adopters of the BeatBuddy. We hope the BeatBuddy brings you years of enjoyment and ushers your music to new heights.

Keep rockin’
The BeatBuddy Team

Great News indeed, thank you BB Support :).

When should we expect address confirmation emails to be received?

Looks like the Beatbuddy team have learnt from the experiences of the first production run. Thanks for explaining the process a bit clearer, it makes all the difference! I assume this has gone out via email as well as facebook? The timeline seems realistic although I would suggest everyone to expect it towards the end of those estimates rather than the beginning, then just sit tight and wait for your new drummer to arrive or if you are like me track it everyday once you have the tracking ref. :lol:

Interesting because on the main site the shipping now days November 14th…

I suspect that is probably the 3rd production run.

Address confirmation email received - yay!!

Yeah, me too. That can only mean a soon delivery is imminent! :slight_smile:

I also got my address confirmation email today…looking forward to putting this pedal through it’s paces! :smiley: