2nd Run Production Time Lines

So the BB’s should have started their journey now.

Any ideas at what point we’ll get the tracking numbers?

Got a message from BB team:
"For those who live in the US, your BeatBuddy, along with all the other US BeatBuddys, will fly out from an airport near the factory. It will take 5-7 days to get to the US, where it will clear customs (1-3 days). Once customs is cleared, it will be taken to our logistics company in Michigan, where your individual BeatBuddy will be shipped to you (this is when you get your individual tracking number; the entire process here should take 5 days). So estimated shipping time is 11-15 business days.

If you live outside of the US, we’ll be shipping to you from our warehouse in Hong Kong. So first your BeatBuddy will travel from the factory to Hong Kong (3-4 days), where it must pass Hong Kong customs (2-4 days; their customs process tends to be slower). Once it passes customs, it will be sorted by the warehouse (this may take up to 3 days) and shipped to you; this is when you will get your individual tracking number – how long it takes to get to you depends on where in the world you live, but it should arrive within a week to most locations. So total shipping time can be estimated as 12-17 business days.

And then your BeatBuddy will arrive at your door! "

Should have been reading all treads, I think :oops:

haha, in my excitement I missed reading the line about the tracking number… I think I read, “your Beat Buddy is about to leave the factory” and skipped to “it will take 17 business days”. :oops:

Just received an email stating that the beatbuddies are in Michigan along with my tracking number :smiley:

Has anyone gotten any tracking e-mail or other news of the progress of the batch set to ship on October 28th???

I emailed them over the weekend and the first mail bounced back. Have not herd back from the 2nd e-mail I sent…

Tracking numbers will be available soon (I haven’t got one myself yet).

I got my tracking number on Friday, and my mailman just rang the bell and handed me two boxes, containing the BB pedal in one and the footswitch in the other. Once you get the tracking number, it doesn’t take long at all for the unit to arrive! :smiley:

Bobv55, when did you put in your order?

I’m anxiously waiting for my tracking number :wink:

Anyone in Canada received theirs yet? I received the email saying that they were going to start shipping on the 29th… but haven’t heard anything since and it’s been almost two weeks.

I’m in Canada and also received a notification on Oct. 27th that it was being shipped out but have yet to get a tracking number

Olarte, I placed the order for the BB at the end of May, and then the footswitch in August. When I ordered the BB, the footswitch wasn’t available yet.

Thanks Bobv55,

i guess I need to be a bit more patient, I ordered in early october… so they must still be busy packing and shipping the first 4000+ orders before mine :lol:

I checked with BB staff before I ordered to ensure I don’t have money just sitting out there. I received an email indicating the pedal would arrive end of October. I am hoping this is not a scam. I paid full price which is pretty high for some folks. The lack of follow-up is bewildering. The many supporters desire better…

Agreed. I paid the preorder price, but that’s still quite a sum… and people have been showing videos all over showing theirs, so I just hope mine arrives soon!

I pre-ordered on February 1st.
I am still waiting on my second pedal I’ve ordered on August 19-th.

All in all I should say this is really far from scam.

No way this is a scam, rather it’s a brand new idea being implemented.

With that in mind I’m happy to shar the best news I got all day, just got my tracking email.

"This is the email you have been waiting for! Your BeatBuddy is on its way to you and should be at your door within a few days. "
Whoohoo!

I betcha they haven’t been answering inquiries because they are busy getting the close to 5000 units in the mail hang in there… We are all almost there.

Just got a tracking number, it;s in the mail!

:smiley:

I will exercise an abundance of patience. I must admit the idea is a striking concept and hope to be locked up with the BB for days upon arrival.

I’m a non US customer,

I’ve just referred back to the e-mail confirming shipping. Singular Sound suggested tracking numbers will be issued once sorting in the warehouse had taken place. According to the time lines stated, for non-US customers like me that should have been earlier this week.

Hopefully they’ll come through any day now then I guess.