2nd Run Production Time Lines

My Beat Buddy arrived today! And it was a day early!

:slight_smile:

Yay, Iā€™ve got my second BeatBuddy as well! :slight_smile:

Are you lucky folks in the Americaā€™s??

Got mine 15 min ago and it ROCKS!!!

Latin beats are awesome, canā€™t wait to record with it. Unique product, well worth the investment.

Thanks guys! :sunglasses:

Still havenā€™t gotten my tracking numberā€¦ anyone else in Canada, specifically the BC lower mainland? Anyone else at least gotten their numbers yet? not sure if I should start worrying yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

Still patiently waiting in Ontario Canada

I havenā€™t received my tracking numbers yet, Iā€™m in Australia, (although there is a couple of days left in the estimated shipping times).

Iā€™m in Australia too and no tracking numbers yet. I ordered mine in June 2014.

Guess my patience is just having a hard time waiting for this thing. sigh. Hope to hear something soon! :slight_smile:

Just got the email! Finally! Itā€™s been shipped from Hong Kongā€¦ now to wait and see how many days it takes to get here. Pity the tracking didnā€™t show an estimated arrival time as far as I saw. Even more of a pity that it arrives right inthe middle of the busiest time of the college semester!

Just got my number too. Hopefully just a few days now.

Just received my tracking number.Whew hew :mrgreen:

In Australia as well. Just got my tracking number. Canā€™t wait. Almost got my band setlist ready on manager software just need to import it to the beatbuddy when it arrives. For the other Aussies there are a few classic Oz rock songs in my thread.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=413&p=1605#p1605

How ? Did you download onto a SD card?

You donā€™t need to have an SD card to use manager software at all. Download manager software. Then download project files, and edit it. Yes, itā€™s that simple! :slight_smile:
Then, when you have your unit at hands, you can simply synchronize your prepared edited project to the SD card that comes shipped with the BeatBuddy.

Thankyou.
I have a couple MP3 projects I downloaded from the forum to workstation projects but nothing shows in projects when I try and import them to manager.Am I missing a step??

MP3 files are not supported. You need a set of short WAV samples of a single instrument for making drumsets, and strictly MIDI files for making BB songs.

I give up Iā€™ll wait for my pedal to come and hopefully that will help

Finally here! Been waiting all day for this.!

Got mine today :mrgreen:
You know with all the hype I was hoping I wouldnā€™t be disappointed but Wow I think I got a new best friend.
Good job Beatbuddy
:lol: