2nd Run Production Time Lines

Awesome!!! Post some videos of your jams :slight_smile:

Iā€™m in Australia too received an email on the 28th October informing me of the shipping update however I have not yet received my tracking number, very disappointed. I sent an email 2 days ago requesting a further update and I still have not received a response.
Can some from BeatBuddy please respond.

Posted couple of days ago I got my tracking number in Australia on Tuesday. Item Left Hong Kong Late Thursday and Arrived in Cairns Early Friday Morning. Normally stuff goes direct to Sydney and it takes another week to Get here. Was released from customs and sent to local delivery Late friday and looks like it will be delivered on Mon after the weekend. Been waiting patiently and canā€™t wait to get it.

OMG OMG, it finally arrived!!!

After months of anticipation, frustration and excitment DHL delivered 3 days ahead of the estimated time and had my BB with me Friday just past.

I wish Iā€™d had more time to play, but like everyone else my first impressions are excellent - it sounds great through my little 50w bass combo amp at home, canā€™t wait to try it through itā€™s big brother at our next jam night.

Those in Australia and have received the BB, may I know when you ordered it?

Iā€™m In Australia, I order my BeatBuddy mid Augustā€¦still waiting for my tracking email :roll: :roll:

Hello! I order my BeatBuddy in September and I m still waiting for it, why was I not in the first Pre Order satisfied It has been 3 month. I like3 some anserwers please. Klauszulauf

Well, speaking from my own experience, I ordered my second BeatBuddy in the middle of July, and I only got it like a week ago.

Hi Klauszulauf. All orders made after May 27th but before October 28th were 2nd production pre-orders. All orders made before May 27th were 1st production pre-orders. Many different factors affect the specific delivery dates and timespan: where you are in the world, what you ordered, when you ordered it etc etcā€¦ If you would like to check on the status of your specific order, please email support@mybeatbuddy.com with your order details (order number, full name on order, email associated with order)

Yay !!! My beatbuddy has arrived, itā€™s awesome. Very user friendly, great sounds, a very useful piece of equipment. I Was waiting for my tracking email and it came before the email, definitely worth the wait! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: