50 Ways To Leave Your Lover OPBk

Paul Simon

Notes:

• Count-in included
  • Link (in blue font) to new user resources

Song version_________Suggested kit

v4 OPBk_________________STAX Yamaha Piano & Piano

Includes: 1 song, MIDI source file and Chords & Lyrics

50 Ways To Leave Your Lover.zip (64.0 KB)

source-3648121756

1 Like

Hi there - I’m new to BB but very keen to download a Fifty Ways drum track but this doesnt seem to play when I download it. Am I doing something wrong or is there a problem with this particular file.

Can you - or somebody here help please? Best wishes Johnnie

This is a multi-instrument and one-press version of the song so if you were looking for just the drums, this is probably not what you’re looking for as this has drums, bass and keys.

To get it to sound properly, you need to use the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) so if you don’t have that installed, that’s your starting point. You’ll also need the user-created drum set to hear the song. This link might help to answer some of your questions and to help you locate the drum set that you’re going to need to play this song. Helpful BeatBuddy (BB) and BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) links

Download and unzip the song file to your desktop.
Search the forum using the tips I provided in the link above for the drum set. Download, and unzip (if it’s a zip file, some of the drum files are not zipped) to your desktop.
Launch the BBM and use the File - Import - Song (navigate to the desktop folder where the song is located
Use the BBM File - Import - Drum set (navigate to your desktop where the drum set should be located and select Open); once imported, you need to activate the drum set so click on the BBM Drum sets tab (it’s below the Virtual Machine (the working model of the BeatBuddy (BB) pedal), scroll to the bottom of the list and check the box for the drum set.

You should now be able to hear the drums, bass and keys.

Thank you so much for this - extremely helpful! I shall give it all a go and see where i get to. I confess that its really just the drum beat I’m after though. Thanks for explaining, cheers Johnnie

You can edit the track and remove the bass and keys, or use it on a drumset that doesn’t have the bass and keys mapped to those locations.

Excellent I was hoping you would say that - I’m going to have a dabble and see what i can achieve - many thanks Johnnie

This has been known to corrupt the MIDI for some users.

This was gonna be my first suggestion but when I tried the song with the Standard kit, it only played one drum instrument.

I’m living an a BBFF Editor world, not a BBM world :wink:
50 Ways To Leave Your Lover Drums only.sng (35.9 KB)