About the General Discussion category

General discussion, whether Singular Sound related or not.

2 posts were split to a new topic: REQ Standin’ on Shakey Ground

2 posts were split to a new topic: How to create a new topic?

Hi every one,

I’m quite happy cause I’ve just received my BB. I have spent some weeks using the BB manager before buying the pedal so, I have no question for this time as everything works fine. I was ready to ugrade the firmware but no need, it says V2.0.4 on the pedal. Just wanted to share my pleasure.

PS: sorry for my english, I’m french living in one of the French West Indies island.

2 Likes

Can someone give a Readers Digest version how to
use the Forum. I go to the songs that people have created a download for but see no link to download. This is especially true for older entries but same with newer ones as well. Are they in the old BB Forum? I don’t get it. Thee seems to be a lot of entries but no links. ???

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Remote Foot Switch Not Working

I now have the BB, MM and Aeros but can’t get them to play together. Is there a cabling document or something more than just the “hey look at this thing” document. Thanks.

Hello. I haven’t used my BB or played for a couple of years. Wanting to get back into my guitar. I have the quick start guide but I cannot seem to be able to download,( find) the link where the full version of the booklet is. Any help would be appreciated. thank you in advance.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Thank you. It helped.