Aeros firmware 3.0.0

Hey there, A is Left channel B is Right channel! They are split mono, not interleaved stereo files. Most DAWs have the option to group them as a stereo file!

1 Like

We can consider a printer friendly version! The idea was to use it as an online format, we didn’t think people were printing it full color! Apologies to your printer.

1 Like

Yeah a printer version would be great! Thanks again.

1 Like
  • OTA firmware update was very smooth! I received my Aeros on Saturday, and had it connected to wifi and updated to 3.0 within minutes… very easy, kudos!

• Can’t wait for MIDI functionality… the thought didn’t even cross my mind that a pedal with the cool touchscreen and MIDI ports would lack very basic MIDI functionality! Until it comes, I’ll just be toying w/ the pedal… need to integrate it with a Morningstar MKII before I get serious.

• The planned functionality looks good; hopefully it comes soon in a fast 3.1 update rather than included with a massive 4.0 update!

Great!

Don’t worry this one will be much less of a wait, we already started testing the MIDI!

2 Likes

Hey all, we opened up a poll on a default feature

Definitely let us know your feelings on the need for overdubbing from stopped state.

@Rick1 here you go!

AEROS Manual - Firmware 3.0 - Printer Friendly.pdf (4.8 MB)

Great, thanks…

1 Like

David, much coolness. Thanks a lot, it’s a big help!

Now, I don’t mean to be greedy, but will you be doing this for future updates of the manual… I hope??

Thanks again man!

1 Like

Haven’t done this yet, but how does the SD card work, in terms of importing content? Can I put a drum loop on the SD card and play along with it in the looper?

@LordRadish you can’t import files into the Aeros yet, because the Aeros songs are not just a collection of WAV files, they also include a lot of metadata about how the files relate to each other. We are working on a backing track function that we hope will be out in the next month or two.

3 Likes

@Rick1 yes, we’ll publish a printer friendly version with future updates as well - since you requested it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@DavidPackouz will you modify this type of file to open things? this allows to import playbacks or loops modified.

Thanks much David, I do appreciate it!

1 Like

Thanks from another appreciative user.

Is there a pointer you can share to the coming set of MIDI commands?

I know there was a lot of debate on this topic a while back, but I don’t think I ever saw where things wound up.

The ability to R/P/O or clear on a footswitch-per-track basis will be a game-changer.

I’m getting message that the download failed. I am downloading to use an SD card. What is the total size of the file?

Looks like it made it 86.8mg

Hey there, it should be about 80-90MB yes. We’ve found that hitting the prompt to download the firmware is what’s causing the download error, try using the download screen directly, instead of the pop-up telling you there’s new firmware.

We will be releasing a list of the first-wave of commands once they are ready.
We will look into this, but it will bar the possibility of Hold Commands being activated by the same button.

Oh ? It reminds me something… Ah yes, exactly the reason why I requested a SHAxxx, MD5 or whatever hash type to be provided along each release to be manually downloaded… @DavidPackouz I thought you agreed on this…

1 Like

Hi, when is the next release date?
What core features are on your development plan? Priorities?
Do you intend to share a release plan?

2 Likes