Aeros firmware 3.3.x

“Essential to you” is not what was said or implied. What was said was that it was an essential feature for a looper, even the cheapest. Since there are plenty of loopers without the feature, it’s manifestly not universally essential. That’s why I called it hyperbole.

Actually if you’d do some research there’s many cheap loopers WITH those features on the market :slight_smile: The point is if they can be done on cheaper loopers then it should be done on this and it is highly essential thing to have for different artists. But I’m not here to argue the definition of “essential” because it actually means “absolutely necessary; extremely important”.

Either way I will hope and pray they add it eventually. Until then I do enjoy the looper as is for what it can do and the visual aspect of it etc…

the definition you give is completely fine. My only problem was the implication that it is essential for everyone. If it’s essential for you, who am I to say? So say essential for you not just essential.

If there are any loopers without the feature, then it’s not “absolutely necessary”. I’m only arguing for precision of speech. If a feature was absolutely necessary then everyone would need it. So to disprove your claim we only need to find one counter example. I’ve just done a quick search on Amazon and not a single one I could see under 50 quid had the feature that is apparently essential. That’s plenty of counter examples, but perhaps we’ve also got different definitions of “cheap” or “many” as well as “essential”?

When you claim that the feature you want is essential for everyone instead of just for you, you’re speaking for everyone. I don’t think that’s fair. But worse, it gives Singular an excuse to write you off as melodramatic. Maybe they will, maybe they won’t, bit that’s why I said it weakens your case.

Sorry I must have missed this! You can find the MIDI CC for New 2x2 and 6x6 here

I’ve addressed this elsewhere, but we have priorities on what we must address, we will get to these fun effects as soon as possible.

Thanks for your passion!

Fwiw, we understand how many looping artists have a wide variety of expectations and we hope to meet as many as possible as quickly as possible.

‘Essential’ is a relative term here for this reason. We know we can’t make everyone happy yet, but we will continue to try :slight_smile:

3 Likes