Hi there fellow Aerosnauts!
We’re happy to release Aeros Firmware 3.3.0!
EDIT (Dec 23, 2020): This version has been released as an official version and is available to download over WIFI.
The full changelog is below. If anyone discovers any bugs/issues, please post about it (nicely) below
Make sure your Aeros is close to your WIFI router for a strong connection (using your phone’s hotspot feature as a wifi network and placing your phone near the Aeros works well)
If you have trouble updating with the WIFI, update with the SD card (note: the SD card must be between 4-32 GB in capacity): : Download this file , rename the downloaded file (currently named aeros-3.3.0.bin) to aeros.bin and then place it on an SD card and into your Aeros before turning it on.
IMPORTANT: Turn off your Aeros BEFORE putting in the SD card. Putting in the SD card while Aeros is on and then immediately turning it off can corrupt the firmware file.
To go back to the previous official firmware, use the same SD card update method to install the last official version 3.2.12
Firmware 3.3.0 Changelog
Better volume control
- Volume can now be set to exactly 0 dB
- Volume slider knob at 0 dB is light blue instead of white
- Volume slider snaps to 0 dB (at ±2 dB)
- Volume wheel more precise (0.5 dB increments)
- Volume wheel buffer zone at 0dB (ignores up to 4 ticks, active for up to 800ms)
Song loading time optimization (signifcantly speeds up song loading time)
- Removed smoothing filter on waveform
- Modified the loading animation
- Uncouple ‘change song part’ and ‘stop’ settings
- Bug fixes: Various improvements to undone track logic