Reported in Dec 20: Aeros firmware 3.3.x
I stumbled across this bad one: Tracks are RUNNING OUT OF SYNC under these conditions:
- 2x2 mode
- Sync track = start & length
- Quantize to measure = off
- Change song part = end of measure
- Activate Locktrack by hard buttons
- First record rhythm track A1, e.g. 1 bar
- Then add track A2, e.g. 2 or 4 bars
- Then change part and add track B2, MUST BE SHORTER (!) than A2, eg. 1 bar
Actions 3 and 4 clearly triggered in advance. If you cannot reproduce it I’ll send you a video.
Your answer from Feb 21:
This is a known issue, we will be working on it in parallel as we find solutions to improve this. IT is a conflict between lock tracks logic and offset track logic.
Thanks for reporting
Now in August 2021
This BUG is still there and it hits me at least once per gig.
When do you intend to fix this finally?
Or aren’t you able to fix it or not willing to do so?
SYNCHRONOUS TRACKS - This is the very least feature a looper has to live up to.
What is your commitment on this???