If you let a track loop long enough, unrecorded tracks of the same part shift relatively with time. The more you wait before recording empty track the more it shifts.
- Aeros connected to BB (so in quantized mode)
- Aeros firmware 3.4.2
steps to reproduce
- I trigger the recording from the BB
- I record the first track, everything’s aligned
- I jam along… second track (unused) starts shifting
- After few minutes the two tracks have really shifted
- If after that I try to record something… Welcome to the twillight zone…
- Result quite… interesting. Notice the red bar is now where the track was shifted, and the white bars shifted the opposite side…
This is the first time I find a consistent way to reproduce this one. I believe it’s there before the 3.4.2 release but not completely sure… Nevertheless this topic supersedes my point 3 in my remark in this 3.4.2 release sheet.
I didn’t try without the BB in the but I doubt it plays a role.