Aeros Firmware 5.0.x

You may actually not want to do anything to the files and export them raw by inserting your SD to your computer and copying the songs wav files into your computer

It’s very important you make a copy and you do not alter the original file or move it from its location as this can corrupt the song

The reason being is once you reimport them, you will still need the additional 360sample tail at the end (this is the case for all Aeros recordings) for the loop to work best in the Aeros when reimported

Are you sure you didn’t turn on the next part record setting?

I do not see this behavior so please verify

Next Part Record

Sets whether the Aeros will always cue a recording when switching parts or not. When off, a recording is only cued when transitioning to an empty song part.

Off is the default setting

I don’t want anyone to think there are bugs that are not there this is a very stable release please try it out!

Pointing out again, the firmware has been updated from 5.0.0beta1 to 5.0.0, please make sure you are using the latest update!

Many issues have been fixed or have been improved !

We eagerly await your feedback :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Next part is off and next track is off
And still have the same problem
Can you give me the exact cable management when the Aeros is master (transmitter)
to be sure, for
Aeros- Maestro- Beatbuddy

MIDI Maestro > Aeros > BeatBuddy

So
Maestro Out to Aeros In
Aeros out to Beatbuddy In ?

Is that right?

Its all good here

1 Like

Correct

1 Like

Thank you

It work with this , but it’s not more the same like it was before
SS change something on the CC 113 ?
There is a huge difference between the 5.0 beta and the 5.0.0 for me !
Aeros as Master

You will have to be more specific, a video of what you experiencing sent to support@singularsound.com would be best

Thanks!

sending one at february 19
I resend it today

please post the vid

Hey you sent me the beta on SD card I had trouble loading beta version, how would I load the release 5.0.0? Are they the same, Aeros says all up to date. I set everything up like NYHC, I seen his video and seen the problem he had with the 5.0.0. I’ll wait till it gets figured out. I tried to update over WiFi but it’s still in beta version won’t update when it does get figured out.

The bug you reported in this vid you sent is not reproducible please work with Support so we can further pinpoint what may be causing this issue on your end.

I just tried with my Aeros as master and the BeatBuddy following and there was no issue when switching parts in 6x6 while auto song part change is enabled.

Thank you for your patience

This version will require using an SD card as well, please try using the link above at the top of this post, if that does not work I will DM you the file directly or you can ask support to email it to you. If that still does not work, you can reach out to support@singularsound.com where we likely have a more lengthy process that may fix the issue and stop it from happening in the future as well.

Otherwise, you will need to wait until it is on wifi, which will be soon!

Thanks for the question

As of right now there are no verified bugs reported on the beta

Hi Brennan
Can you do like I can on the video (with the beta version)
Press at any time on the loop (just after the red bar) , and the transition gonna run at the last measure
and switching the to next part ?

Yes, I did exactly as you did in the video except the BeatBuddy should not be started before the Aeros if the Aeros is master, this is a limitation of Aeros as master, so there’s a red flag there, I think there is potential you are misusing the products.

Another reason I believe this is because no other user has reported this, if it were a bug that was so simple to reproduce, others would say something.

There is either misuse or another unmentioned key detail that is causing this on your end.

To be totally sure, I need you to please continue messaging support and we will continue this investigation through them

Do you think this has anything to do with you (and me) completing the “loop” and connecting the BB MIDI Out to the Aeros MIDI In? I know Brennan said that connection isn’t needed, although I need it for when I switch which unit is master. Just trying to help.

do you have the same issue with the 5.0.0 ?
I gonna investigate more tomorrow if I can .
I’m a bit sick (health) at this moment

Why would you do that? Just curious. My BB midi out goes to my other pedals that pick up the bpm tempo from the Aeros. Handy when you want an effect that syncs with tempo (like delay).

1 Like

I haven’t updated it yet, mainly because of the problem you were having, but also because I’ve been too busy.