Aeros Firmware 5.0.x

Is you file like this

The new update had me thrown for a loop, I guess (pun intended). On playback, it turns out the mixer was turned all the way down for some reason. When I played through the input, it was normal, but then with playback, the volume was essentially off. Weird. It took a bit of troubleshooting to figure out.

Yes. Converted with Adobe Media Encoder from 48 kHz and 16 bit though (to 44.1 kHz and 24 bit).

The new update is great.
Unfortunately I can’t use Eros until the bug that doesn’t let me select a song via Midi is fixed.

Do you have an idea on the timing to fix this bug? Thanks very much for your work.

2 Likes

100% AGREE

1 Like

New firmware version 5.0.0 has been loaded in the download link in the original post :point_up_2: Changelog with bug fixes has been added to the bottom of the post.

Have a great weekend everybody! :partying_face:

5 Likes

WOW!!! Thanx

Love you Man !
Thank you very much for this amazing job !
Gonna test it in depth, the volume drop working so much on my nerves. Hope this is fixed !

1 Like

For some reason I can not download on wi fi or using the sd card.
Anyone else experience this?
I have never had this problem.
Thanx

On wi fi it says all up to date and no file to download
Hopefully gets fixed as I have had major issues with the volume drop

David
Is it possible the file is not uploaded yet?

@GUY1
EDIT (Feb 17, 2023): New Version 5.0.0 will be released over wifi as an official version in the next week or two.

2 Likes

Thanx and I did manage to load it via PC. Would not load on my mac
Appreciate someone got back
Thanx take care

2 Likes

I may have missed it but will we be able to export a song without having to manipulate the files, ie eliminate a portion of the tracks? Happy to see we will be able to import backing tracks. Like many of us I’d like to record on Aeros, export files, add effects, corrections, etc., in Reaper or a DAW and import back to Aeros.

LFG!

Surprised NYHC has not yet commented. So far very stable for me

1 Like

Yes I post a problem for me ,With the next part switch when Aeros is master

What happened with the next part switch?

I have not tried aeros as master so all is good here otherwise

1 Like