Aeros looper make it way easy no bars mode just ear for 1st loop at least!

Let’s do away with the bars at first and create from scratch. I just bought the Aeros and was having an issue finding the measure, tempo, etc… of a nice lick I was jamming at the time. A very simple 3 chord thing but guess what??? it took hrs of to find the perfect measure and tempo to not degrade the original sound lol if this was a random looper it would be done in seconds I just need to tap the loop at the right time. Not everything in music is based on balance or perfect measures when ur creating. Maybe u guys should have a real free form mode and leave it blank just till you get the scratch down then let’s put some bars in there… also if I was jamming with a drummer making things up as I go along I don’t have time to measure and stick out the exact time bar and tempo during a jam. Use the same mentality as the first and 2nd boss or wat ever or the jam man There isn’t any screens making it user friendly for those that make stuff up by ear. Think about it… if ur grooving a nice tune why would u stop ur mojo and figure out how can I put this Into the device so it won’t have any holes or loose ends. The measures make you change your sound depending on various variables aforementioned … just make it a free for all mode! hey why not? You thought of everything else and that’s dope af buuuuut… don’t forget about the people that just want to jam man no pun intended…:upside_down_face: I don’t want to return this product but by god I’m gonna have too… let’s be honest is this user friendly in a free jam situation? Or is it for the skilled meticulous pregaming thing you’ll force your way into a set. I hope I’m being clear pls pls pls get back if you have any questions because what I’m asking for is quite simple and it looks like you have the goods now make the good with the style my man!

1 Like

Did you try turning off quantization? There is a freeform mode, if you are on 3.0.0 (on WiFi) it is already almost perfect.

The next release we are currently working on will make it so that all events happen on the press, this helps with timing. We are also getting rid of all pops at the loop seam in some corner cases.

Soon we’ll have an auto quantize mode, which will bring together the best of both worlds.

3 Likes

Love you :heart_eyes: so freakin much!

1 Like