Aeros Questions

Hi

The Aeros is an intriguing piece of equipment, however given it’s price it’s something I need to dwell on quite a bit before purchasing. As a result I have some questions.

1. Currently I am using an SWR California Blonde as the audio output for my BeatBuddy…1/4" out on the BB goes to XLR in on the SWR. If I got the Aeros, would the audio out on the BB go to the Aeros, and than I would have the audio output on the Aeros connected to the SWR in the same manner as I have the BB connected?

2. Looking at the Sweetwater site, there are some fairly negative comments written in the reviews. to lengthy to type out so ill post the link here: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/AerosLoop--singular-sound-aeros-loop-studio-stereo-looper-pedal
    Basically they are in relation to this “NO SD Card, No Bluetooth, No WIFi Apps, No iPhone of iPad apps, No USB functions. No ability to save on SD cards” Have these issues been addressed?

3. Also, this is a Gen 1 machine…is there a Gen 2 machine in the works and if so when will that be released? thanks

1. There are a couple of threads on the forum for signal chains: Aeros Looper and BB
  2. Singular Sound remains committed to delivering the features they promised. Best to consider it a work in progress.
  3. I think the focus remains on delivering this first generation before they commit to a 2d generation.
1 Like

Hey there!

1. You would not need to send the BB into the Aeros, no. One thing you could do is send the audio from the Aeros through the BB into the Amp.
  2. Most of these issues have been fixed in the latest beta firmware which will be going live for WiFi download very soon. But as Persist says, we don’t quit on improving :slight_smile:
  3. We don’t have anything solid on a gen 2 machine, so I wouldn’t wait on it right now.