Alphabetical list of the 5,258 songs in the Song Forum and Song Matcher as of March, 2024

Thank you for doing this.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Songs request

I moved the BeatBuddy song list to its own micro website (https://beatbuddysonglist.com), improved the formatting, and updated it through today.

4 Likes

The site BeatBuddySongList.com now displays the tempo (bpm) of the songs that are listed in Singular’s Song Matcher.

5 Likes

Thank you so much this is SUPER helpfull

1 Like

Thank you, so much! This is awesome!!

1 Like

It’s a great job. Thx for your effort

1 Like

Sachelis
Excelente trabajo, seguro quien lo encuentre… Lo tendrá pendiente como base de busqúeda…!
En otra orden de ideas, podrías hacer esté mismo trabajo con DRM, No se al resto de la Comunidad pero muchas veces tengo muchas dificultades para encontrar algún Set Drum propuesto (gratuito) o simplemente No lo encuentro y las Canciones se escuchan diferentes… Ojala tèngas tiempo para hacerlo. Porque capacidad te sobra!!

Please follow the forum guidelines and post in English so that all users can be a part of the conversation. Google Translate works well. Thanks for your understanding.

Most of the drum sets can be found by searching the forum for “missing” "Missing" drum kits from the Forum

1 Like

I updated the list of songs on https://BeatBuddySongList.com today. It now has 5,143 songs (3,296 from the Song Forum and 1,847 from Singular’s Song Matcher).

1 Like

Steve !?

Thanks for providing a great resource… with great versatility comes great confusion.

I’ve also been working on an easier way to wade through the built in songs… for me that has been to list them as sheet music. I’ve only done the Rock songs, because it is a totally manual process (I just couldn’t find an automated workflow to produce it).

If we all keep plugging away, we can tame this immensely powerful beast (the BB!)… just a little bit

Gary

1 Like

:+1:Excellent job!!! :+1:
From Hartwell, Ga

I added a new page to the BeatBuddySongList.com website that lists the songs that are attributed to each of the default beats in the BeatBuddy. For example, the “Country 1- Shuffle” in the Country genre is used by 42 songs.

I also updated the list of all BeatBuddy songs. It now has 5,156 songs (3,309 from the Song Forum and 1,847 from Singular’s Song Matcher ).

I now update the first post in this thread when I update the list of songs (rather than replying to that post).

1 Like

Nice. I updated the thread title to reflect your latest change with today’s date.

1 Like

I really really appreciate this kind of hard work. I found it most useful. Only thing tho is after oenloading some songs i found i didnt have the required drumkit. Might be a good idea in the future to specifie drum kit required. Just food for thought. Excellent otherwise. Please keep it up to date if you have the time.

Thanks for the kind words, Wayne. Unfortunately, there isn’t a way for me to extract the drum kit that is required for the song based on the forum post (I extract everything else by parsing the text in the post).

You are a hero and you’re appreciated!

1 Like

I’m super grateful for the song list. I just got my BB, and downloaded the new firmware etc… I’m having a problem creating songs in my BB Manager, the song says “Ballad Genre” on the list, but when I click the Main Drum Loop to look for that rhythm, there’s no “Ballad” genre listed at all. I was a programmer for 37 years in many different languages, but for some reason I keep running into hitches with my setup. Any help would be appreciated.

Goto Software Download | Premium Library for BeatBuddy at the bottom of the page there is a link to the default content, this contains all the default beats including the Ballad. Replace the content of your SD card with this default set

Thanks for this . Top effort you are awesome
Rock On

1 Like