Alphabetical list of the 5,258 songs in the Song Forum and Song Matcher as of March, 2024

After struggling to find songs in Singular Sound’s Song Files forum, I created an alphabetical list of all the songs. You can access it at BeatBuddySongList.com. If you people find this helpful it might warrant a sticky to keep it at the top.

On April 11, 2024, I updated BeatBuddySongList.com. It now has 5,371 songs. This includes 3,397 songs from Singular Sound’s Song Files forum and 1,974 songs from Singular’s Song Matcher.

On March 5, 2024, I updated BeatBuddySongList.com. It now has 5,267 songs. This includes 3,382 songs from Singular Sound’s Song Files forum and 1,885 songs from Singular’s Song Matcher.

On February 10, 2024, I updated BeatBuddySongList.com. It now has 5,258 songs. This includes 3,373 songs from Singular Sound’s Song Files forum and 1,885 songs from Singular’s Song Matcher.

On January 8, 2024, I updated BeatBuddySongList.com. It now has 5,261 songs. This includes 3,388 songs from Singular Sound’s Song Files forum and 1,873 songs from Singular’s Song Matcher.

On December 5, 2023, I updated BeatBuddySongList.com. It now has 5,223 songs. This includes 3,368 songs from Singular Sound’s Song Files forum and 1,855 songs from Singular’s Song Matcher.

On October 19, 2023, I updated BeatBuddySongList.com. It now has 5,192 songs. This includes 3,337 songs from Singular Sound’s Song Files forum and 1,855 songs from Singular’s Song Matcher. I also added links to the latest firmware and the updated BeatBuddy Loader user manual.

On October 4, 2023, I updated the list. It now has 5,176 songs. This includes 3,329 songs from Singular Sound’s Song Files forum and 1,847 songs from Singular’s Song Matcher.

On September 7, 2023, I updated the list. It now has 5,167 songs.

On August 15, 2023, I added a new page to the BeatBuddySongList.com website that lists the songs that are attributed to each of the default beats in the BeatBuddy. For example, the “Country 1- Shuffle ” in the Country genre is used by 42 songs. I also updated the list of all BeatBuddy songs . It now has 5,156 songs (3,309 from the Song Forum and 1,847 from Singular’s Song Matcher.

On August 2, 2023, I updated the list of songs on BeatBuddySongList.com . It now has 5,143 songs (3,296 from the Song Forum) and 1,847 from Singular’s Song Matcher.

On June 14, 2023, I updated the list and added the 1800+ songs listed in Singular’s Song Matcher.

38 Likes

This is really useful. Thanks for taking the time to pull all the songs together. It should definitely be pinned to the top.

Paul in Portland

2 Likes

Or forum users can book mark it.

Nice job as well as including the links with each song title.

2 Likes

Thank you. This is a great resource.

2 Likes

Wow. How long did this take you!!?

2 Likes

It took a day to write code which (mostly) automates the process. I can now completely rebuild the list in about 20 minutes (it can’t be fully automated). I plan to do so every month or two if people find it helpful.

9 Likes

Thank you! You are a kind soul.

1 Like

Most awesome of you. Very useful for sure… What did you use, Selenium? The work 1/2 of me is curious. (I use it a lot at work) Awesome example of the computers helping the humans. Thank you very much.

1 Like

I find it very helpful and shall be using it a lot!

1 Like

Thank you. Very kind of you.

1 Like

@bobwass, I wrote it using old-school php. I’m old school and although this tool wasn’t optimum, it was the fastest way for me to code it.

Awesome!!! Use what you know. Great job. This is SOOOOO useful. Right now i’m saving all the emails in a folder LOL… Thank you again!

1 Like

Awesome stuff you rock!!!

1 Like

Thanks sooo much for sharing your hard work!

1 Like

Thank you! This is an AWESOME document and an incredible amount of work! It would be great if there was a way to keep this on the front page of the forum and keep it up to date. Thank you for all your work! Great job!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, @Andy_F. I’ll keep it up to date–probably once a month. Folks can DM me if I’m slacking!

2 Likes

Is anyone interested in an app / script / python thing that could walk thru the list of links and download all the files, unzip them (if zipped) and sort them automatically? (or is that generally frowned upon)?

I could probably crank that out.

bluetex

3 Likes

I updated the list of songs today. It now includes the 1,800+ songs listed in Singular’s Song Matcher (so it is easier to convert from a song name to names like, “Funk 7- swung”). A checkbox at the top of the list allows you to hide the Song Matcher songs.

I also fixed a problem where some of the songs on this Song File forum were not appearing in the list.

4 Likes

Nice addition with the Song Match content with the option to toggle it off or on.

1 Like