Are we getting closer to having simultaneous "Start/Stop All" on "Press" and silent song clear?

Hi All!
I’ve been doing lots of solo acoustic gigs with my Aeros, and having to activate Start/Stop on “Release” while singing and playing is just killing my groove and performance. (I have it set to “Release” so that I can clear the song silently.)

As much as I practice this gesture of releasing the switch while hitting a downbeat on my guitar and/or voice, I just can’t get the timing down- the loops come in awkwardly a LOT.

I believe I read on the forum that in the future, we might be able to set Start/Stop All to “Press” and also have “silent song clear” and I was wondering how far out that might be. Also wondering if it’s possible to set the Maestro to handle the silent clear.

Thanks, everybody!

3 Likes

Hey there,

This is something that will come with the Hands-free mode, unfortunately Dev has warned us it will likely not be a simple update to do, so it will take time. We have just finished locked tracks and are looking into memory issues, undone logic issues, and loading time issues. After these important patches, we will likely have Dev start working on this particular feature in parallel with other features like auto-quantize.

So essentially, yes, we are working towards this, but it will take some time.

Thank you for your feedback

Thanks for the reply, Brennan.