Audio pops still there

Hello
5.0.2 (gonna try the 5.0.3 tomorrow)
but I’ll still have audio pops sometimes
when I close a loop
It’s not reccurent .

Hey there,

You mean when you commit the loop?

Please do try 5.0.3 and let us know if this improved.

Thanks

Hello
Yes it happend when I commit the loop
I’m on 5.0.3 now
I let you know (need more time)

I noticed some popping on the gig yesterday too. After closing the loop, seemed like I was getting on most loops in 2x2 mode. Everytime the loop would come back around, I would get a small pop. I know I’m on version 5, but not sure if it’s the latest. I’ll check and report back.

We never suggest using betas for gigs as pops or other bugs May be occurring, please do try out 5.0.3 if you haven’t and let us know

Hi Brennan
5.0.3 there is a bug .I open a new post for this

How about any pops? @NYHC

It seems to be better.No pops at this moment
But need more time because it was not so reccurent

I got one today with 5.0.3
it’s not recurring
But the thing is, it’s unpredictable

It seems to be better with the 5.0.3
It’s rarely now

5.0.3 here, still pops. Pretty regular actually.

It would be helpful if you could please provide some examples of how to replicate or possibly some more specific feedback. Unfortunately just saying something is happening will not help us fix it

Let me know, thanks!

I understand it
But cannot reproduce this, because it’s unpredictable
I got one today again, but just one
Always when commit the loop.
Can try and spend time to find it out. but not easy !

1 Like

If you can find a reproducible pop it is much easier to pin down!

Thanks

Ok, will try to capture something for you. But generally it’s some kind of “crossfade” issue. Meaning when I work for instance with synth pads and they are “hanging” over after finishing the loop and going straight into overdub mode. Other looper pedals like the DL4, Boomerang or Ditto are more forgiving and create a certain kind of crossfade. Sometimes I get nasty pops when doing this with the Aeros.

OK noted thank you! If we can find ways to reproduce the issue it is easier to pin down

Appreciate the details

New user here. I’m running 5.0.3, and running into this issue as well. I make drone/ambient music, so it’s very noticeable because I can’t record over the loop start/stop point without getting a pop - even with overdubs and all the seamless looping tricks.

Both 6x6 and 2x2 modes, freeform, ROP. It seems to happen on the second most recent track, specifically. Sometimes two pops. So, if I have 3 tracks going, the pop will happen on the loop starting point on track 2. Then if i record another track (now 4 total), the pop will happen at the loop starting point on track 3.

I hope that’s helpful. Really enjoying the Aeros otherwise.

I am having this same issue…Without a doubt it is caused by a insufficient crossfade from the end of the last loop to the beginning…This only happens when longer crossfades are required to make a fluid transition…A easy fix would be a setting that allows the user to set the crossfade amount at the end of each loop…If i knew that I was about to compose a “Drone” type of song I could dial it in before looping…This pop happens to me all the time when recording flowing violin lines…it even ends up in some of the recordings and is still there when I open it up in my DAW…Im really disappointed that I cant perform with the AEROS due to this problem…The aeros is soooooo close to being perfect

2 Likes

Go to home screen
Tap on the update icon
Tap on Diagnostic (top right)
Is the active logger OFF ? if not set to Off and reboot
Maybe this can help
I had this issue and not anymore with the logger Off

1 Like

yes active logger is off…I believe that this is a crossfade issue not a hardware performance issue