BBMO online emulator and tempo

When using the emulator to play a song, it seems like it will only allow me to play it at the default tempo. Changing the tempo bar speed only seems to change the tempo when the file itself is selected and the tempo is changed. Not sure if this is a bug but on some rare occasions after clicking play and stop and changing the tempo a lot it does work. mostly Not. Certainly the tempo should change the playback speed a song via the emulator ? Any Ideas ?

Anyone else experience the slider for tempo not changing the tempo on the emulator at all ? Am I the only one ?

I Just came here to check exactly the same thing. If I reload the BBMO it sometimes then allows me to change it again, but then a few songs later I get the same thing. The song only plays at the tempo it was saved at, or default for the standard patterns. For clarity, I’m using the latest version of Chrome on a MacBook pro running Ventura 13.6.9

I also encountered this, very confusing indeed :sweat_smile:

When I change the tempo with the slider and use the BB emulator to start the song, the tempo is the original tempo, but when I go to the part and play it, it’s the correct tempo. I tried to upload a video of the issue but I am not allowed to do so.

It seems your problem is the same as the one reported here and if so, I will merge your thread with the one at BBMO online emulator and tempo

1 Like

In general, it seems as if BBMO is not saving properly when a change is made.

Thank you for reporting this issue. We will look into it.

Hi,

Thank you for reporting the issue. The dev team has confirmed that they are investigating it.