BeatBuddy AutoPilot 2020?

@GoranGrooves Did the team manage an update?

@Tim_Gaved Yes. We are testing the latest version (released on Friday). There are some bugs with a Mac version (related to access of SD card) that must be solved before the software can be made public. Iā€™ll update you soon again.

1 Like

Thanks. Looking forward to it.

Hi. Is the Windows version looking good at this point?

YES YES YES It is looking and feeling very good. :wink:

1 Like

Is there an ETA on autopilot, been looking forward to this for some time now :slightly_smiling_face:

I am afraid not.

Since this was promised as a ā€œComing Fall 2020!ā€ feature that prompted some of us to buy a BB, it seems that some kind of ETA after this long a delay would be the very LEAST you owe your customers.

Unfortunately, @tonym any ETA Iā€™d say would most definitely be false. I am neither one of the developers, nor do I call the shots when it comes to hiring developing teams. I thought we were mere weeks away from the feature a year ago. My team had been programming the existing premium content for autopilot for months and had to stop as the BB Manager was unstable and we couldnā€™t use it.

All I can promise is that once we have the AP ready and the existing content is working with it, weā€™ll make it available for CC2020, CC2021, and future editions.

I am sorry that I canā€™t be of more help at this time.

Sorry but I have to chime in here. I am trying to be positive but it doesnā€™t look like BBM is a priority to Singular Sound.
How many years does it take Developers for fix or enhance this? Are they working on BBM or something else like Aeros or Maestro?
See my posts from over 3 years ago. Here is one of themā€¦

1 Like

@Rockindaddy I have already discussed this in detail further up in the post. There is no reason to repost everything all over again.
They are working on BeatBuddy Loader, which we are hoping to see out soon. After that, the focus will be on the more advanced functionalities/ replacement for the current BB Manager.

1 Like

You get reposting due to frustration. Many of us have hung in there because we like BeatBuddy and support, but this has been a ā€œselling pointā€ they have not delivered on.

1 Like

I hear you and I feel you. I am as frustrated as you are, believe me. The finish line is always so close, you can almost touch it, yet it somehow manages to stay one step away. :weary:

SS advertising for programmers again. Not a good sign. :worried:

@goranGrooves Any news? Will we be getting a Christmas present?

I surely hope so. I am supposed to get a new version today to test over the weekend. Letā€™s see. If no debilitating, embarrassing bug is introduced in it, I can let you guys take it for a spin. PM me if interested.

@Neil_McCann Where at?

Heā€™s probably referring to this https://forum.singularsound.com/t/singular-sound-is-hiring-join-our-developer-team/27155

What exactly are you referring to? What would be the function of a BeatBuddy Loader, that would work differently than the BBM?

This is what he said higher up in this topic back in May :

1 Like