BeatBuddy Manager 1.40 (Windows/Mac)

OMG, LEAKED!!! :slight_smile:

Iā€™m certain that David somewhere on the forum said that 1.50 was going to be released very soon ! :confused:

Yeah, I know. I am finalizing it right now :slight_smile:

Hi,
since i installed the latest Version of BB Manager and the latest firmware i always have to adjust my Pedal export project to pedal.
The behaviour of my footswitch is not the same as before i exported to the pedal.

Does everybody has the same problem?

Werner

Once you setup your footswitches actions on the pedal, do Import Project from Pedal once to save your settings in the BBManager. When you will later Export Project to Pedal, your saved setting will be there.

This i didnt know!
Tomorrow i will do it and hope thats not a problem anymore.

Thank you

You canā€™t keep anything secret round here for long. The video looks greatā€¦my work here is done :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Daef,
i cannot agree. When i import from pedal and later export to pedal i always have to readjust the behavior of the main pedal and the footswitch!

Werner

This is pretty strange. I will retest it manually after I finish assembling BBManager 1.5.0 for Windows x86 (32-bit).

i need x86 32bit when will it be released?

I really shouldnā€™t tell exact time frames, because missing them would be extremely bad :slight_smile: I am working on it atm.

I was following the tutorial too and couldnā€™t complete the mission, because the tutorial is based on windows OS. I dragged the songs into my folder (Gig1) and was successful. Then I discovered the original songs were gone from their original folders. How do I get them back in their original state and location? It would be nice to have a Mac version on the tutorials.