BeatBuddy Manager Software 1.64 (Win/Mac) LEGACY

I agree,
Why is it taking so long to get some updates?
Great pedal but we need the tools to make it easier to program.

1 Like

This explains it !

[ATTACH=full]9310[/ATTACH]

I hope to see a new update soon. I just love the Beatbuddy - but I am also very, very, VERY curious about a new update :slight_smile:

Hi. Can not download BuddyManager. https://s3.amazonaws.com/mybeatbuddy/1.6.5/BeatBuddy_Manager_lite_1.6.5.exe

^
Thanks. Will inform the admin.

Same issue for the DMG. Here’s the message:

I forwarded all this info to our webmaster. He is looking into this.

UPDATE: Everything should be working now. Please PM me if any additional broken links are found. Thank you!

woohoo! perfection. Thanks!

With all due respect… This version was deployed in 2016.
It is 2018 and I would expect some updates?
Mostly the midi builder but also any new functionality that would make the creative process easier.

I am sorry to ask this, but I just got my BeatBuddy today, followed the instructions, but when I open up the BBManger (pedal) icon on my Mac, it’s empty?

Assuming you used the BBM > Tools > Set Workspace Location, insert the SD in your Mac SD Slot Reader and use the BBM > File > Open Project and navigate to the SD card. Follow the prompts.

I have just purchased BeatBuddy, and unlike the tutorials, I don’t see my pedal in imports, all I see is folder or drum set. Does this product work as well on a mac, or is it more windows orientated?

This works equally as well (or poorly :confused:) on a Mac (unless your OS is High Sierra which has a bug that is documented in this forum).

[LIST]
[]Need some details as to your issue. It sounds like you’ve connected your pedal via USB which is okay but you’re much better off putting the SD card in the slot reader on your Mac. Much more reliable data transfer.
[
]What are you trying to import from the pedal? Did you try to open the project as suggested above?
[*]You’ve probably read the user guide already but in case you haven’t, it might help.
[/LIST]

When using the BBM > File > Open Project, this is what you should be looking for in the sidebar of your Finder (your SD card may still be named NO NAME).
[ATTACH=full]9588[/ATTACH]

Hello, thanks for the reply. My SD card is in my laptop and I’ve pulled up the pre-loaded loops,
1.On my screen, all of the fills are X’d out, I can’t sample or changed them and I want to be able to make changes and map out songs

2.How can I save a song with changed BPM and drum kit? It defaults to the original every time

3.I have purchased several BB tracks, how do I get them into my BBmgt?

[LIST]
[]The video tutorial may help you https://library.mybeatbuddy.com/tutorials
[
]Are you referring to saving the song in the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) or on the pedal?
[*]The purchased tracks should come with a separate pdf file with instructions on how to import your new songs into your BBM.
[/LIST]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4]I can’t seem to be able to locate the uploaded new Firmware I just downloaded .

Running Win 10 64 Bit

EZ :
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=6]HR[/SIZE][/FONT]

Do you have a Downloads folder? It could be in there or wherever you normally download files to. If you can’t find it, re-download it.

This might help you: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001533.htm

found it - , now , I’m having trouble finding the " G " drive to drag it into it