Just taking an informal poll here:
We have a manager version that should include numerous bug fixes and performance optimizations.
Originally, we had planned to release this version with an autopilot beta, but one of the latest builds broke autopilot.
So here’s my question.
Do you guys want us to release the update with what we have now or should we hold off until we get the autopilot working again?
I’m hoping that even if we hold off, it shouldn’t take too long, but sometimes bugs can be a pain to find and fix. Either-way the autopilot update should come soon.
Just respond and let me know your thoughts: Wait for autopilot or release what we have then update later.