Can't load folder of songs to BeatBuddy Manager (BBM)

Since i installed 4.0 all the beats sound the same.

Is this a good thing or a bad thing? :laughing:

If it’s not good, you might have to define the issue, please.

I fixed that problem on one of my SD cards.
I tried to copy the fixed card to BB manager but it Will not let me sync. I tried to fixed it in the tool
but I cant figure out how.

I got the songs and drums back on my sd card and thats all good .
But now i cant add any of my purchased. I down load one unzip it
and when i try to drag it into BB manager there is a little red circle
next to it and it will not stay. i also noticed that the files have PDf
stamped on it. thats new.
All was good untill i tried 4.0 i went back to 3.9.

That’s most likely because your purchases are pbf files—not pdf. Pbf files are the BeatBuddy (BB) proprietary format for songs in a folder.

Use the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) File - Import - Folder to add to your BBM.

Thank you. I stil cant gets my new songs and drum kits into bb manager. There
is a red circle next to the file.

I looked again and they are PDF

I’ve moved your posts into a new thread that’s more appropriate to the type of issue you are reporting.

If there is no file with a .pbf extension in the content you bought from Singular Sound , you might want to try downloading and unzipping your purchased content again. Sometimes the zipped files don’t come through intact or complete.

You must use the BBM to add content to the BBM and then the pedal; using your computer operating system can be troublesome.

BBM: File - Import - Folder and navigate to the folder you just unzipped and select the file with the .pbf extension and press Open.

If this still does not work, please take a screen shot of the folder with the content you are trying to add to the BBM and add it with your reply.

I have it fixed and everythingthing reloaded. I Would like to have 4.0 but dont want to have to go through that again.
When Will 4.0 be be out of beta.