CC commands in midifile

Hi, Like @AxelSchweiss I really deplore BB songs (Midifile), when playing with BB ignore any CC or PC commands that could have beenn implements into them. This function is really missing in the BB Master mode. It’s a real pity and I think it would be a great value to let those CC and PC midi commands out from the BB midi stream. It will offer a lightest configuration in live situation with no need to use of a sequencer or other application/gear. Only driven by the song, BB master mode could slave externals devices to trig effects at choosen points of the song. Adding those commands in a midifile can easily be done upstream when preparing a full song using any sequencer like Cubase,…, @Phil_Flood Can you please transmit our request to the BB Firmware developpment team ?
See also my post Midi Control Change (CC) doesn't stream out when using BB as Midi Master

I don’t anybody at Singular anymore than you do. Just send a message to @BeatBuddy_Support, I suppose.

Hi, Like @AxelSchweiss and many other users, I regret BB filters CC or PC commands that could have been implements into songs (Midifile). It would be a great value to let (or depending on user setting MIDI out parameters) those CC and PC midi commands out from the BB midi stream. It will offer a lightest chain in live situation with no need of using a sequencer or other application/gear. Only driven by the song, using BB master mode could slave externals devices such as guitar or voice pedalboard to trig effects at user choosen points of the song. Adding those commands in a midifile can easily be done upstream by users when preparing a full song using a midi sequencer like Cubase,…, What about adding this improuvment in a next BB Firmware ?
See also my post Midi Control Change (CC) doesn’t stream out when using BB as Midi Master

Allright, Thank you for the Support link.