Cecilia - DOP, OPB, OPBk (two versions)

Simon & Garfunkel

Notes:

• Has a 4-hit to start off; the difference between the v4 & v6 versions is the number of instruments that were included in the v6 version (extract from marimba)
  • Link (in blue font) to new user resources

Suggested kit(s):

• v1 SUB-Standard Pro Plain
  • v2 SUB-Std Pro PL Bass 0-31
  • v4 & v6 2083 Hammond with Bass 84+C1

Includes: 4 songs and Chords & Lyrics

Cecilia - Simon & Garfunkel.zip (117.3 KB)

Disclaimers:

1. Music is art, it’s interpretive. So right or wrong, good or bad does not exist.
  2. I avoid filling song requests for BeatBuddy users that are getting paid for performing (if you get paid for your time, I should too; PM if interested). There are a couple of exceptions: at my discretion, I might fill a new user request (or two); the other being if I really like the song requested.
  3. How many ornaments did we try to hang on the Christmas tree before it collapsed?
  4. Past remains prologue.
  5. Multi-tasking: The art of doing twice as much as you should, half as well as you could.
    @Larry_DirtBag
2 Likes

Sorry, but is the SUB-Standard Pro Plain drumset the same as the SUB-Standard_Pro_Switch_Norm drumset, and is the SUB-Std Pro PL Bass 0-31 drumset the same as the SUB-Std_Pro_SWN_Bass_0-31 drumset? Still new to the BB…thanks!

They are similar however (and this is just my opinion), the SUB-Standard_Pro_Switch_Norm and the SUB-Std_Pro_SWN_Bass_0-31 seem to have greater velocities than the SUB-Standard Pro Plain SUB-Std Pro PL Bass 0-31 drum sets—in other words, they sound hotter/louder/more aggressive that the SWN and Norm kits.

If you want the drums to sound slightly louder, you can use the SWN and Norm kits.

2 Likes

Thanks a ton, !!!

1 Like

Thanks Persist… Nicely done…

Skol… :beers:

1 Like

Total Newbie here. I see several drum kits listed, but where would I find them to install? Thanks!

Click on “resources” in my post above. It gives you some tips on how to search this forum for kits.

1 Like