Does anyone have some simple Jazz beats?

“has a degree in jazz” :mask:

Insult mood ??, More like comedy mood :laughing:

People who take themselves far too seriously is an endless source of comedy !

Thanks for the comedy !

@Tobbe_Bergman There is really no need to make fun of people. Goran works very hard, and more often than not he works over time to get stuff done. We understand that some of the material produced may not meet your standards, and that is okay. We are not (as of yet) able to satisfy everyone.

We’ll accept feedback as well as constructive criticism (in fact we encourage it), and we will do our best to improve where we can, but belittling others (even in a comedic manner) only creates antagonism. Please stop.

3 Likes

Hi there - I would love to download your jazz patterns but I can’t see any file or link associated with the thread. Can you help me get a copy of the files. Thanks.

Look for this post above: 31/43. They were reposted by Phil_Flood

could you send them to me also, please?

The link is above. Click on the text in blue font.

@Fingerstylepicker hasn’t been seen on the forum for around 5 years.

These beats are great. Phil, thanks for reposting.

I do have one problem with them - the volume seems lower than other BB beats. I prefer to equalize volume so that I won’t need to do that in real time when performing live. Is there a fairly easy way to raise the volume in those files? The only way I have been able to do that is to import beats into my DAW (Logic Pro) and then manually raise the volume of each midi track.