For Your Love DOP & OPB (UPDATED)

Note: I transcribed 2 totally different versions of this song (each from a different source file) and each with a different kit. I like v2 better as the beat drives a little harder.

Requires:

• v1 Hammond NP Bass
  • v2 Final Lead Synth NP Bass
  • Beta BeatBuddy Manager version ≥1.6b
  • Firmware > v1.8.5 (recommended)

Includes: 2 songs, chords & lyrics and 2 midi source files

Download Here

1 Like

How would I get the required NP files for this?

Use the forum Search function and you would find it at the top of the list which also identifies the replacement kit: 2082 Hammond with Bass 84+C1 (aka Hammond with Bass, Hammond NP Bass)

The Yardbirds

Notes:

• Includes a count-in
  • Link (in blue font) to new user resources

Song version_________________Suggested kit

v1 (DOP)_____________________SUB-Standard Pro Plain
v2 (OPB)_____________________SUB-Std Pro PL Bass 0-31

Includes: 2 songs and Chords & Lyrics

For Your Love - The Yarrdbirds.zip (52.5 KB)
1516/296

Getting too busy to fulfill new song requests as I am also working to refresh and UPDATE the songs that I have posted in the past. Meanwhile, you can find out which songs remain in my to-be-posted queue at Some songs to look for in coming days/weeks/months, etc

1 Like

Hi! I’m new to BeatBuddy, and still learning the basics. I’ve downloaded this great setup for “For Your Love” – but can’t get the bass sound. Any advice on how to add that? Thanks.

Welcome. Sounds like you need to download, import and activate the drum set recommended for the song.

If you click on the resources (blue font) in my post with the song, it will open to several helpful links. Try the one on finding drum sets and substitute

1 Like

Many thanks!

1 Like