General Aeros midi question

Is Aeros midi implementation developed enough that with an optional midi foot controller one could access any of the six tracks (in 6 x 6 mode) by simply pressing a designated switch? I’m so fatigued scrolling through to the desired track using just the Aeros. It sucks the fun out of multiple track options.

Thanks for any “hand holding” offered as I’m not yet midi savvy.

Nope not yet. However new midi implementation is supposed to come someday…

Doesn’t the Midi Maestro do this?

9:17 seems to show separate button to play any of 6 tracks… or is this video just about what it’s eventually supposed to do? I really hope video is right… I just spent $300 to get one largely for this and the ability to select songs, which also seems to be in this video at 3:13.

You can use the current midi implementation to mute and unmute, and undo/redo specific tracks. See the first post here for full midi implemetation:

Mute works properly, but the last time I checked unmuting a single track will unmute all tracks.

Another recent thread indicates improved midi implementation will be a focus of one of the next Aeros updates.

2 Likes

They must have fixed that one because it’s something that I do a lot of without issue. My only issue with it is that there’s only a toggle (1 command per track), I can’t explicitly command a track to mute or unmute regardless of current state. Hopefully that’s going to be part of the next MIDI release.

2 Likes