How do I make OnSong (and BeatBuddy) auto-scroll lyrics

Hi Chip, I haven’t talked to you for over a year or more. Hope everything is fine.
I’m having problems with onsong or beatbuddy,get figure which on. I can’t get beatbuddy to scroll my songs automatically. I’ve googled every possible way, nothing works. I’d appreciate your expertise.

Your Nova Scotia friend
Gerard

Hi, Gerard. Long time no hear! Hope the snows haven’t been too deep so far in Nova Scotia.

I don’t use OnSong; don’t even have an iPad so I probably don’t have the skill to best help you. However, if I understand, you want OnSong to auto scroll your song lyrics. If this is correct, maybe this forum link can help Beat Buddy/Onsong scroll instruction

Later today I will move your post to a separate thread.

Regards,
persist

Merry Chip, haven’t talked to you for a while. How you making out?
Here’s my question. Controlling the beat buddy from the floor it’s nearly impossible to take requests. Could beat buddy create some kind of system that could be connected to the BB but controlled by hand. Then you find the song you want faster. I hope understand my explanation :wink:

Hi, Gerard. Merry Christmas—long time no see. Hope the snows in Nova Scotia aren’t too heavy yet.

Pretty sure I understand what you’re looking for. Are you still using your iPad and OnSong? If so, that might still be your best choice.

Several forum and Facebook users place the BeatBuddy (BB) pedal on a waist-high stand connected to their mic stand so that it’s easier to see the folders and songs and they use the remote foot switch on the floor so they can scroll thru folders or songs using their foot. You could also keep the remote foot switch on the same stand and work both pedals with your hands.

I’m sure users have other methods and I hope they will share their ideas.

Glad to hear you’re still performing!

Just wondering if someone would have a video of demonstration?

Here’s a link to stands Mounting Beat Buddy to microphone stand? - #15 by Aldrin_Cubillas

You can also search the Facebook pedal group for a pedal stand: Log into Facebook | Facebook

Thanks Chip

1 Like