"... how to locate the folders on my MacBook's SD card on BB"

I apologize up front folks… I need some help and I’m not too savy on this MacBook. I have successfully downloaded your songs and thank you thank you for offering this, very helpful. I can’t figure out how to locate the folders on my SD card on BB. I can see them when viewed on the Mac but I have no idea how to locate and use them on BB. Thanks again, appreciate the help.

Welcome to the forum and the world of the BeatBuddy (BB).

Not enough details in your post to know what you are (or aren’t) doing. If you have not done so yet, a good starting point is to read the user quick start guide and manual for the the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) and the BB.

All songs, files, genre folders, drum sets and projects are managed using the BB’s proprietary application, the BBM. If you haven’t installed it yet, it’s time to do so. One of my recent previous posts might help you with the install process and it also has some helpful resources as well as a link to the quick start guide. Installing the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) on the Mac for the first time - #2 by persist

Use the BBM - File - Export - Project to SD card to transfer your data from your computer to your SD card. If you’ve done everything correctly, you should see your genre folders on your BB pedal display. If not, circle back to this thread and provide some more details of any error messages or behavior in your BBM or BB.

Thanks for the help. I’ve read and watched the tutorials a few times and since then, managed to figure out how to move songs to the BB manager and I read about the synchronize feature not working for my Mac version. So I tried to export to the SD card quite a few times and got an error, “Unable to delete /Volumes/NO NAME/BeatBuddy Default Content 2.0 - Project.bbp”. Then it asks what I would like to do? I have to abort because nothing else will work. Should I delete the SD card prior to trying this?

Check that your SD card is not locked.

Does the pedal display folders and songs and behave as expected? If so, quit and then launch the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) and try the export process again.

If the export process still shows the same error, select all and delete the contents of the card; empty the Trash so as to free up the space on the card. Do not erase the card using your Mac’s Disk Utility as that is the same as reformatting the card—which you don’t want to do.

I can’t fix it and not sure how to delete the contents of the SD card without screwing something up. I’ve read a few posts where people did this wrong and they end up losing drum sets etc… I’m not very savy with this so I’m worried about deleting things I can’t get back. Is there a step by step tutorial or guide to describe what I need to do? Or maybe there is an online meeting that I can go on with someone to screen share and get educated? I appreciate the help very much!

Best thing to do is to arrange a call (you could ask him for a remote session) with support@singularsound.com and he’ll walk you thru the process to correct your issues and get you up and running.

Thank you, I appreciate you trying to help.