500+ songs, mostly w/Bass

Please post in English so that all forum members can understand. Thank you

A big THANK YOU for this sharing …

Wow! Thank you.

Wow super job. and thank you so much for Sharing

:grinning:

Thanks. Great library!

2 posts were split to a new topic: “… how to locate the folders on my SD card on BB”

Hello,
I am new to the BB world, I just downloaded your files and I wanted to thank you.
Sorry if there is any mistake I use a translator.
Thanks again

OMG! This is marvelous. How can we “give back” for such gracious generosity?

Thank you…

Holy cow, what a contribution. I’m cautious that there might be a virus included, but given how much work went into this, it would almost be worth it, lol.

Thanks for offering this up, kind stranger.

This is a truly amazing collection, and as someone who just purchased a BB and is learning all the intricacies and capabilities of this little device, this is such a great thing to see - thank you so much.

Quick question @aashideacon - I’m noticing that the “nobass” folder in the Dropbox link is empty, and that the “onepress” folder stops after the “C’s”. Is this intentional, or did some things get deleted?

Thanks again!

Thank you, so much for all of these awesome songs. You, definitely rock!!

I’m trying to open files in beat buddy once I extract files to a folder. It extracts as a .BBS file instead of .SNG and wont open. I’m new at this. any help please

Which files did you download? There should be songs (.sng) in it.

Did you download the content directly to your cell phone (or cloud storage) and not your computer? Sometimes cell phones process BeatBuddy (BB) files differently than what your computer would do. This is a screen shot of the partial contents of what you should see when opening one of aashideacon’s song folders (when downloaded to your computer).
Screen Shot 2021-11-13 at 7.28.51 AM

General Guidelines for Importing the Content to the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM)

• Download the content to your desktop.
  • Unzip the file.
  • Use the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) File - Import - File - Song (navigate to any of the folders and select the song you want to import).
  • Make sure you have the drum set that the song calls for (which you should be able to find in the folder named drum).
  • Use the BBM File - Import - Drum set.
  • Click on the BBM Drum Sets tab and scroll to the bottom of the list of drum sets and check the box for the kit(s) you just imported.

When all else fails, read the user guide. :rofl:

1 Like

Yes I downloaded to a folder on my desktop. There is no info in download as to what drum type each song requires. I used bbm to import song and it says cannot open this type of file (.bbs) extension. I’m missing something because I haven’t seen anyone else experiencing this problem with the same download. Thx for trying. I appreciate the help.

Sometimes the download doesn’t come thru the way it should so you could try downloading and unzipping it again. You should see files in the decades folders with .song file extensions.

After importing the file in the BBM, the Default Drum set name is preceded with an asterisk to identify that the kit that the song calls for is not installed and or active.

ADDED: some users reported that Stuffit Expander sometimes causes issues. Not sure if that’s the case here but thought I’d mention it.

Its working now. Just kept trying to import and it started working :thinking:Thanks for your help. Appreciate it.

1 Like

Thanks for this - however the link goes to DB, but just sits there doing nothing after I press the d/l tab, well for me anyway. Does it take a while to generate the download?

The dropbox link in the forum ends with “dl=0” which means no automatic download - opposite would be after having changed the end to “dl=1”.
But if I hit the download button on dropbox, I get a prompt for saving the file within 4-5 seconds. This can vary depending on how busy Dropbox is.

Hello! This is awesome. Just got my beatbuddy today.

Most of the beats work but I ran into this error for Take Me Out:

Unable to load song /Users/oldryan/Documents/BBWorkspace/user_lib/projects/beat buddy - Project/SONGS/DE2728C9/25181076.BBS or its Accent Hit

Also, is it possible to just add the entire file at once? I try to use the “import file” in the BBM yet it doesn’t seem to allow it. Doing every song one by one will be a pain!

Thank you