in the configuration list of the IOS app there are no buttons to delete a configuration. And other than said in the manual there appears no window to chose a template, when creating a new custom mode.
This two should be added soon please. When to figure on a new IOS app version?
The iOS app is in a very poor state at this point and misses a lot of functionality. I bought two MM pedals just for the custom modes but I’m not convinced they will actually deliver on the promised functionality any time soon.
My thoughts and findings about custom mode and the iOS app after some hours of struggle are:
- no configuration for expression inputs
- no configuration for external FS inputs
- no BLE MIDI functionality other than communication between pedal and configuration app, MIDI communication only works over DIN sockets in custom mode(!)
- no way to send Note-Offs when releasing switches(!) According to the manual this should be possible and it is very necessary for my use case
- no indication of the state (such as On/Off) of a switch when using toggle mode
The UI looks terrible on iPhone and even worse on iPad, which would be tolerable if it actually worked as advertised, which it doesn’t.
Sorry guys but this is clearly still a very long way from a finished product.
I think there needs to be a clear communication about what actually works and what doesn’t and which functionality is being worked on and when to expect updates to address all the problems and oversights of the current app version.
Crickets…Any word on when you will have a working iOS app. I thought it was complete (as advertised) when I bought the MM. I don’t have an old android so I’m stuck with a brick at this point.
Disappointed so far!
Same here. Need Toggle, Expression Pedal support, and ideally Midi channel support on IOS or at least a way to program on the device itself. I don’t have Android.
This is unfortunate as Custom Mode needs these capabilities.
I’ve had no success with custom mode, even using the default BB to start with. When you move the commands around to the switch you want they stop working or do something completely different.
Hmmm, very quiet here. Any updates about iOS developments?