Library.mybeatbuddy.com > page will not load

Team I am not able to get to the Library page. Is the site working ok?

The page isn’t redirecting properly
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

On chrome
[SIZE=6]This page isn’t working[/SIZE]
library.mybeatbuddy.com redirected you too many times.
[LIST]
[*]Try clearing your cookies.
[/LIST]
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

I’ve cleared cookies, cache, browsing history. I still can’t get to the shopping cart or even tech support. I get this message:
[SIZE=6]Not Found[/SIZE]
The requested URL /checkout-2/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

HELP!

Issue reported to web admin.

I’ve the same problem as TZBass Guy and due to that i can’t download my already paid content.
I’ve tried with different computers ipads and iphones from different ip adresses

Patience.

Same here…
I´ve tried it for about a week, on my Laptop, PC and Tablet… Then I was so frustrated, that I switched to Groove Monkee and bought some songs there. They have very nice stuff there too, but since not every pack there has a PBF file it is some additional work to compile songs…
But now the money is spent, so I will wait patiently `til the library page will continue to work:D;)

I just received the email below from Singular Sound:

Hi Miguel,
Due to a server update, we experienced unexpected technical issues which resulted in users not being able to access the BeatBuddy Premium Library.

We are pleased to let you know that all issues have been ironed out and that everything is back to normal.

If you were unable to complete a purchase or download your products, you may do so at this time.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thank you.

Goran Rista
BeatBuddy Content Director

Hi,
are you sure that everything is back to normal?
I’ve tried to purchase the Tom Petty Drum beats, and liked to pay by PayPal but it’s not working. After being routed to the PayPal site during the checkout process, nothing happens. No Download, no charges on PayPal.

We apologize for the constant challenges with accessing and using our library over the last few days. We have sent an urgent inquiry to our web team and they are working on this as a top priority.

Hi,
any new information on this? I still can’t purchase anything via PayPal payment. Is it just me?

Where exactly in the PayPal process does it stop? I’m able to get to the last step. Do you have a firewall, anti-virus or other software that is preventing you from completing a transaction via PP?
FYI @BeatBuddy Support

Hi, it stops after the PayPal login. The last thing I can do there is to confirm my PayPal login credentials and after some seconds I will be redirected back to my cart. No download is offered and no charges appear in my PayPal account. Of course I have an anti-virus software running on my machine, but it does not prevent me from paying with PayPal in other shops.

Thanks for describing where this stops in the process. This should help the web admin folks.
@BeatBuddy Support

I will notify them. Thank you.

Hey @holgervorberg ,
what country are you accessing the Library from? Are you using a VPN?
Sales are being processed on continual basis, so perhaps it is something specific to your system or where you are at.
You can also drop me a line at library@singularsound.com.

Lets figure this out.
Thank you.

Hi, I’m accessing the library from Germany, and I doubt its specific to my system, because I’ve tried it from at least 3 different systems (home and work), no VPN, always with the same result.

In the meantime I have purchased a couple of things from the library and paid by creditcard. It seems, that there is a problem with Paypal.

@GoranGrooves

Had this problem 3-4 weeks ago too (I`m from germany too), but last week I made a purchase from the library and paid with PayPal…
Everything worked well. Maybe the problem is related to your Browser (is that possible???)
I am using Chrome…