Listing of Beats for collaboration

My advice would be to download “Beat Builder” and create your own. It wouldn’t be that hard. If you already have it downloaded, just go into a blank page and highlight a position with the mouse arrow and then press the space bar key to insert the note in the snare row. That’s all there is to it. Then you set up a pattern and play it back as you go. Save it and then pull it up in Beat Builder Manager and insert it as a “Main Beat” in one of the song areas and then play it. You may have to import it as a song in order to play it in BB Manager, but you may as well learn how to do it now, because you will use it extensively as you get more and more into creating songs for the Beat Buddy. I can build one for you if you wish but you will still have to “Import” it into BB Manager. If I get a chance, I will do this very quick for you as soon as I can get there and will post it here. Here it is.
Sincerely, Fingerstylepicker.

Here is one for you right now that I just made in Beat Builder.

You can also get this right off the original SD Card that came with the Beat Buddy. It’s in there.

I know this is an old thread, but was wondering if there is an updated version of the list a Default Beatbuddy Beats. I believe my default content is missing some info, mixed with added content, so was trying to find a master list for Deafault Beats 2.1. I have a Ballad folder which is not in the original list, so trying to figure out what I am missing. Some said you can view it directly on the backup of Default content folder, but as far as I can see that just has folder codes that don’t actually list the beat names, unless you import the whole thing, which I cant do without messing up my user content too. Any help would be appreciated.

Would something like this help: Program to allow Printing of Songs

Version 5 is the latest.

It looks like all the DropBox links are dead, or at least my system is giving me an error to all versions

v5 here ASW_BB_BeatsRecap_V5

Thanks so much - you are always so helpful…

1 Like