Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit of) - DOP, OPB, OPBk(horns)

Lou Bega

Notes:

Suggested kit(s):

• v1 & v2 use STAX AcousPiano v2
  • v4 STAX SAX AcousticP

Includes: 3 songs, MIDI source file and Chords & Lyrics

Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit of) - Lou Bega.zip (103.4 KB)

Disclaimers:

1. Music is art, it’s interpretive. So right or wrong, good or bad does not exist.
  2. I avoid filling song requests for BeatBuddy users that are getting paid for performing (if you get paid for your time, I should too; PM if interested). There are a couple of exceptions: at my discretion, I might fill a new user request (or two); the other being if I really like the song requested.
  3. How many ornaments did we try to hang on the Christmas tree before it collapsed?
  4. Past remains prologue.
  5. Multi-tasking: The art of doing twice as much as you should, half as well as you could.
3 Likes

it has only drums? I Canthear piano

Sometimes it’s easier for me (I’m lazy) to use the same kit for all versions of some songs. The v4 version is the only song of the three that has piano (and horns).

My v1 songs are drums (DOP) only
v2 songs are drums and bass (OPB)
v3 songs are drums, bass and keys (OPBk)
v4 songs are drums, bass, keys and horns or strings (OPBk-horns)

This is the system I use and other users may have their own way of identifying their versions.

1 Like

hy can i find STAX SAX AcousticP? thanks

Search the forum and you should find it. I corrected my typo to STAX Sax AcousticP.

1 Like

I am a new BB user, may I ask wat is STAX ?

I’m paraphrasing one of Phil_Flood’s posts, where he defined STAX as the common use of 4 instruments (I think it was drums, bass, keys & horns).

From Wikipedia: “ According to ethnomusicologist Rob Bowman, the label’s use of “one studio, one equipment set-up, the same set of musicians and a small group of songwriters led to a readily identifiable sound. It was a sound based in black gospel, blues, country, and earlier forms of rhythm and blues. It became known as southern soul music.”[2]