Man! I Feel Like a Woman! - DOP, OPB, OPBk

Shania Twain

Notes:

Suggested kit(s):

• v1 & v2 NP StdPBass 63-91
  • v4 Final Lead Synth & Liverpool Bass

Includes: 3 songs, MIDI source file and Chords & Lyrics

Man! I Feel Like a Woman! - Shania Twain.zip (90.2 KB)

Disclaimer: Music is art, it’s interpretive. So right or wrong, good or bad does not exist.
@Andy_F

2 Likes

OMG! Persist, you are an absolute ROCK STAR!! THANK YOU!!! STAY SAFE!!!

1 Like

Hi Persist, now I have a stupid question. First, you did an OUTSTANDING job on this song. I cannot thank you enough!

I found that the .sng file is in the original key of A#. I exported it and tired to change the key to A. Everything seemed to go find until I tried it import it back in the BB Manager and it threw a “file doesn’t exist error”. I then tied to import the original midi file I exported and it gave me the same error.

Any thoughts as to why this might happen?

I’m trying to learn from my mistakes here.

Thanks again and stay safe!

Thank you for the very kind words.

My first thought is that you are experiencing the BBM “Export to MIDI” bug. My opinion is that when a user exports to MIDI from the BBM, the resulting file is either corrupt or not useable.

What version of the BBM are you using?

Which song version do you want me to transpose down one half step? Let me know and I’ll provide it to you in a PM.

BBM 1.6.5.0. Did I miss an update (or a few)??

I’m, trying to move Man, I Feel Like a Woman from A# to A.

You have been amazingly kind to me since I got hear I don’t even know how many years ago!

Thanks again, Persist!

Meant to say “move down half a step.”

Nah, I don’t think you missed any updates. Check your forum inbox at 8:45 PM EST for a PM.

1 Like